Stigal declares that the presentation of products on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and has only an information purpose. Product/arrangement photos are illustrative and illustrative, and their actual appearance and color may differ from the presented pictures. Stigal reserves the right to change some technical parameters of products, as well as their appearance. The company does not guarantee that the published technical data does not contain deficiencies or errors. Arrangements, as well as the elements of the arrangement presented on the website are not a commercial offer.
All copyrights and intellectual property rights to the website and its graphic elements, such as photographs, drawings, graphics, text, as well as other content belong to Stigal, the Website and all its elements are protected by law based on the following legal acts:
- of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws. 80.904, as amended),
- of the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws 93.47.211, as amended),
- of the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws 01.128.1402).
Using the Website is permissible only to the extent specified and defined as a website user.
- The data administrator is Stigal Marcin Stępień based in goldsmiths 19, 59-223 Krotoszyce (NIP: 6912002931, REGON: 020228294). Data protection takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care about data security.
- Personal data provided in the contact form is treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data sent in the contact form, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, workplace, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people enrolled in the newsletter.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawing consent only to the purposes of pursuing any claims before the court or if national or EU provisions or international law oblige us to retention of data.
- The Service Provider has the right to provide the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized on the basis of the relevant legal provisions (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Personal data may be deleted as a result of the withdrawal of consent or the legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Service Provider not providing personal data to entities other than authorized under the relevant legal provisions.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible violation of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or the processors, with whom we work closely.
The collected information concerns the IP address, type of browser, language, type of operating system, internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and trouble -free navigation. We monitor information about users using the Google Analytics tool that records the user’s behavior on the website.
We use the following cookies on our site:
a) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the field of service as part of the Website;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling information on how to use the website;
c) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide users with advertising content more adapted to their interests.
The user has the ability to disable or restore cookies to collect or restore by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie file management instructions are available in the documentation of a given web browser.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user by completing the form clearly agreed to this. The above data is maintained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Information obligation and data processing
Pursuant to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Stigal
- Contact with the administrator of personal data – email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to make contact pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 as the justified interest of the Administrator
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions
- Your personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn
- You have the right to request the Administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify them or limit processing
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do the data may result in the impossibility of making contact
At the same time, we want to assure you that we care about data security and use them only for the purposes of business, in particular to provide technical assistance and marketing activities aimed at preparing an offer tailored to your expectations.